You may have seen canvas prints commonly used nowadays as wall decors. It is one way to decorate a room while adding your personal touch. With photo canvas, you can choose any design that you want. Just print it, mount and then it is ready to be hung. Why canvas prints most popular these days?
– One of the reasons is that a photo placed on a canvas can complete an entire room. You use the same material in photo printing thus it is okay to print photographs that are not fitted together. The only important thing is that they should fit inside the room. If you want to take it a step further, frame the canvas – there are canvas that can be framed using float frames which is considered modern while there it can also use standard frames which is more traditional. You must carefully decide what photographs will fit the ambiance of a room such as the kitchen can have a canvas print of your garden.
– Custom size is possible for canvas prints. This means almost any size that you desire. The standard sizes for canvas prints are 24×36, 18×24, 11×14 and 8×10. Larger size can easily draw the attention of anyone in the room. If you want to highlight a specific picture then it is best to go with larger size. These standard sizes are the most commonly used but not necessary the limit. You can choose whatever size you want.
– Canvas prints can be displayed as a group for greater impact. This arrangement is usually given a random vibe to it though it was well planned. It is important to plan how the canvas will be positioned once they are on the wall. There are also wall templates you can buy from craft stores but you can easily make your own at home.
– The photo canvas prints do not mean you have to use photographs in your camera alone. You can use old family pictures and scan them, you can use graphic design that you like or a quote you want to print on a canvas, you can also use your children’s artwork.
As I browsed through the pages of a home furnishing website which I will not name for risk of sounding tacky, I read some comments about some customers complaining about the price of their products. Now, I’d complain as well, but the quality of the company’s products have generally been above question. There were some few faulty products, but they were quickly remedied by the company. As it stands, I believe the additional cost is well-worth ensuring the production of such quality.
In my humble opinion, there are a lot of things to take into account when buying a product. Allow me to share a few.
- Quality is cheaper. In the long run. A good, high-quality product will work more, and break less. Meaning it produces more output and requires less maintenance. More output equates to more value, meaning money saved, whilst more maintenance equates to time, effort and money wasted to repair something. Ergo, cheap products may save you money now, but quality ones will save you money later.
- Differentiate quality from branding. A common mistake people make is to assume that anything with a big-name brand is immediately good. Not always the case. I do NOT want to name names for my own sake, but remember; sometimes there might be a small-time brand with a better and cheaper alternative, which will save you a LOT of money.
- This one should be pretty obvious. No matter how good something is, if it’s not properly cared for, it breaks like everything else. Make sure everything is properly maintained, and it’ll save you a lot (energy, money, etc.) in the long run.
- Custom means more money. But more attention. Custom, as an adjective, is defined by Oxford Dictionary as “Made or done to order; custom-made”. Made or done to order, meaning it is based on the customer’s, i.e. your, specifications. This means that it’s made for you and your needs. Yes, the frameless shower screen price for a custom one is higher, but since it’s custom-made for you, it’s less likely to err, especially with expert advice.
Here are a few tips and pointers for making the most of your purchases. I hope they help you keep your wallets nice and full.
Do you love working using your hands? Do you enjoy arts and crafts? Are you looking for a job that will unleash your creativity? If you answered yes to these questions, painting and decorating might be perfect for you.
There is a misconception when it comes to this type of job. Many are thinking that it is easy and low-skilled thus one can easily earn. Finishing the task is easy but the result will be different between a trying hard worker and a skilled decorator.
Painting and decorating is a broad industry thus your skill will dictate the type of services that you can offer to your customer. The key to a successful business is to be reliable, consistent and thorough at all times. Majority of decorators get their clients by referral through word of mouth from previous customers after they have done a good job.
Once you have decided that you want to be a self-employed painter and decorator, the next thing you have to decide on is your target market – you can either service residential or commercial or you can service both. Commercial projects will earn you more but it also requires a lot since it is large scales such as a large team and more advanced equipment. Residential jobs, on the other hand, will pay less and the connection with the client is more personal. You can finish the job faster as long as you have full communication with the homeowner. It is important to do the job right because you will be painting a space that the people inside love the most.
Marketing is another aspect you have to think about when becoming a painter and decorator, you must know the area that you will be able to cover – it could be a town or an entire city. Once you have identified your target area, this should be the focus of your advertising. There are many ways to advertise for painters and decorators in reading such as local paper, leaflets, flyers but the most effective and most common method nowadays is through the use of social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
Boiler repairs and heating system maintenance requires for you to allocate budget. While there are companies such as Glow Flow that guarantees no hidden charges, there are also those that would rip you off in different ways. This is the reason why it is important to be cautious when hiring repairmen to ensure that you would only pay for the services that you have actually agreed on. Here are some useful tips to minimize repair costs on heaters and boilers.
Ask for cost estimates
To avoid shocking bills and unexpected repair costs, always ask for cost estimates from at least five heating installers and service providers. This way, you can easily compare which of these companies offers the best value for your money. If ever you have already decided to hire Glow Flow, make sure that you read all the particulars indicated in the contract. Only pay for what is included in the service contract. Remember that the cheapest doesn’t always guarantee excellent service.
Have a regular maintenance check on heating system
One way to reduce the costs related to your heating system or boiler is to have your heating appliances and systems checked regularly. This way, not only are the issues immediately resolved, you can also prevent future problems related to your heating system. If your boiler has been around for over 10 years, consider replacing it with a more updated boiler in the market. New versions of heaters are usually designed to be energy efficient with safeguards to prevent emergencies and issues. Ask a qualified boiler engineer for recommended brands and additional maintenance tips.
Hire a reliable service provider
A key to having reduced costs on repairs and maintenance on your boiler is having the job done by a reliable service provider such as those at Glow Flow. Reliable technicians and plumbing engineers guarantee high quality service without asking for excessive and surprise fees other than those indicated in the service contract. Read reviews and customer feedback to ensure that you would hire the right technicians. Choose a company that is trusted by more customers in the industry.
Your drains are important parts of your entire plumbing system. Any issue in your drains such as blocked drains will most likely affect the majority of the system. Although they are important aspects of your plumbing system, most of the time, you don’t pay particular attention to it, especially on its maintenance not until there is an evident issue that would require you to call plumbers from Fresh Flo. While it is recommended to leave the fixing to qualified plumbers, there are issues that can be resolved on your own thereby eliminating to spend on pricy emergency repairs. Therefore, it is important for you to differentiate emergency plumbing situations from issues that you can resolve on your own. Here are samples of cases when you should call for an emergency plumber.
An overflowing toilet is not only messy; it can also pose health risks due to the toilet’s dirty environment. Aside from that, it can also cause major inconvenience to the family. Thus, it is important for you to call a plumber from Fresh Flo right away in order to resolve the issue without delay.
Frozen pipes require specialized equipment to thaw pipes that have turned into heavy ice. The process requires an expert plumber because any mishandling can cause the pipes to break, leaving more damage on your system instead of resolving it. Professional plumbers know the right techniques to melt the ice and have the water run freely again. They also know the methods to prevent pipes from refreezing.
Broken pipes are one of those situations that require you to act fast. Any leaks would not only mean higher water bill, it would also mean flooding the floor and damaging your carpets, appliances and your things. A flooded home would also require intensive labor to move your things out of the house to have them dried. The moment you notice leaks in your plumbing or when you notice water coming from unknown sources, call a qualified plumber Fresh Flo immediately to provide solutions on the issue. Keep the plumber’s number so you can easily call them during emergency situations.
Insurance marketing is challenge for marketers because there is no tangible product to sell. Marketing an insurance product requires building strong relationships with prospective customers in order to gain their trust. To be able to compete effectively, insurance companies must influence their existing customers to spread a good word about the business.
Effective insurance marketing strategies
- Insurance companies must know and understand their target audience and how to effectively connect with them. Competition is stiff in the insurance industry because there are large companies who use sophisticated techniques to attract customers. Knowing the market will help an insurance business to effectively connect and motivate the target audience.
- Once there is knowledge of the market, marketers must identify and prioritize communication strategies in order to gain leads and conversions. Communication generally involves a combination of traditional and new media including the most recent marketing innovations.
- In order to determine whether the marketing campaign is effective, it is important to measure response based on the goals that have been established. Measuring effectiveness can be as simple as comparing the number of customers before and after the marketing campaign. When measuring the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns, it is a good option to use online analytics that monitor the number of visitors after a campaign.
- After measuring the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns through quantitative data, insurance marketers must make the effort to seek input from their existing customers about their communication efforts. Existing customers can be asked to comment whether the campaign was clear and worked well for them. It is also important to ask customers whether they have suggestions to improve the marketing process. When customers are given the opportunity to communicate their ideas, the insurance company is able to build a stronger relationship.
Consumers today are more discerning of the companies that they do business with. It is only right to make use of recent marketing innovation techniques to provide them information about the organization. In insurance marketing, it is important to listen to customers through their comments, complaints and concerns. Public relations today are done through social media which is more frequently used by customers.
Over the last few years, home automation or smart homes have created a name in the industry. There are various devices manufactured by leading companies competing to take the highest spot in the market. As a consumer, a wide array of choices presented by various manufacturers can be confusing. To make things simple, here are the current technologies that are employed in smart homes and what they are all about.
- Wi-Fi. The advantage is that there is no need for a central hub and supports encryption that are on the AES 256-bit. Disadvantage includes signal strength which is dependent on the internet service provider in your area and the router used. This protocol requires the highest resources in terms of power and bigger products that are mainly battery operated.
- Bluetooth or Bluetooth LE. Just like the Wi-Fi, it does not require a central hub but the encryption supported is AES 128-bit. The disadvantage is that Bluetooth has a 30 foot radius limitation when it comes to range. Beyond this range, devices will not be controlled by the system and there are the problems arising from dead zones. This means that you will not be able to lock your door or turn on the lights once you leave your property.
- Z-Wave. The frequencies used by this protocol are 908 MHz and 916 MHz. The advantage is that it utilizes mesh network which makes it possible to connect various devices and has more coverage while making sure that the signal strength is consistent. The encryption it uses is AES-128 symmetric as well as an open source code. The major disadvantage is that it needs a central hub and may eventually lose its support as more advanced protocols are utilized in home automation.
- Frequencies used by this protocol are 915 MHz and 24 GHz. Advantage includes the use of mesh network, open source code and an encryption of AES-128 symmetric. It is recommended to be used with protocols that are IP-based. Only advantage is the need for central hub.
- This is the new comer and expected protocol that will be used in home automation. This has already been adapted by Google and other companies. Advantage includes the use of mesh network and uses AES-CCM cryptography. It also supports open source code as well as IPv6. Disadvantages are yet to be revealed as the protocol is not yet released.