Bangkok is a popular tourist destination and attracts scores of visitors from across the globe. The city has a number of hotels, resorts and guesthouses to cater to the accommodation requirements of the tourists visiting the city. Considering the vast size of the city, deciding on a suitable area to book accommodation is a tough task for the first time visitors.
First time visitors to the city, looking for a luxurious hotel to stay can stay at Sukhumvit. Sukhumvit is a modern and posh neighbourhood in Bangkok and has all the facilities required for vacationers. Sukhumvit is close to the central business district and has a number of malls and shopping venues. The area is also popular with the posh locals and expats for its chic nightlife venues. Though the area is far away from the popular tourist attractions, the MRT and BTS make it easy to commute to different places in the city. Most of the tourists looking for luxury vacations, prefer to stay in the five star business hotel in Sukhumvit, which offers five star facilities at affordable prices.
Some advantages of staying in Sukhumvit
- The first advantage of picking Sukhumvit for your accommodation is that most of the hotels in Sukhumvit are located to the MTS and BRT stations. These mass transit stations make it easier to commute to different parts of the city without encountering the infamous traffic jams of Bangkok. For example, the popular business hotel inSukhumvit is located close to the Asoke BTS and Sukhumvit MRT stations.
- Most of the popular shopping malls in the city are located in the Sukhumvit area. These high- end malls have a collection of the best brands in retail. Apart from the shopping malls, Sukhumvit is also popular for the street shopping venues, where you can buy good quality clothes and accessories at dirt cheap prices. The world class business hotel Sukhumvit is located in a walking distance from malls like Terminal 21 and Emporium.
- It is easy to commute to the Suvarnabhoomi International airport from Sukhumvit. The area is connected to the airport through airport rail link trains via Phetchaburi MRT and Phaya Thai BTS.
- Sukhumvit is popular for its happening nightlife venues. There are a number of fine dining restaurants and cool rooftop bars in the area. Most of the hotels in the locality have their in-house restaurants that offer great views of the city along with mouth-watering food. The dining venue at the business hotel in Sukhumvit is located on the thirty ninth floor and offers a whole new experience of sky dining to the guests.
For an unforgettable unique experience, plan an exotic visit to Bangkok and see for yourself some traditional Asian culture and a fast-paced urbanized lifestyle. If you want the most memorable experience, you need to find the right convenient hotel Sukhumvit, what to do and how to go around the city. You need to find the best hotel that can accommodate you and make a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
Whether you’re here in Bangkok for leisure or work, you will discover that there are thousands of hotels in the main districts of the city that you can have access to tourist spots, shopping and nightlife. One can naturally have an ideal stay in a convenient hotel Sukhumvit as they can witness a great value for money. One must note that the Thai baht is much cheaper than their home currency. Hence, you will want to find a facility or amenity that is closest to those found in their home country. In Bangkok, you can find luxury, boutique to budget hotels.
In Bangkok, you can find many inexpensive hotels which will surely suit your budget and preference. Nothing to worry though as they are found near shopping centres, tourist attractions and nightlife as you are in the heart of the city. As you intend to spend more on traveling the city and its surroundings, you pay less for your hotel accommodation. Especially when you travel during off-season which is between March to November, you can get special deals and discounts offered by these hotels. You can find some great quality budget hotels before you leave for Bangkok.
If you are loaded with cash and want a lavish accommodation, a luxurious stay in Bangkok would be at a convenient hotel Sukhumvit district. This is where you find recognized international hotel chains and boutique hotels, with restaurants offering a variety of local Thai to international cuisines. There are also nightclubs and pubs to be at especially if you are out for a great nightlife.
How to commute in Bangkok will need you to utilize taxis, tuk-tuks, the BTS and MRT stations, buses and river transports. However, if you want to travel conveniently in these areas, you need to travel by train, as Bangkok can be traffic congested all the time. The stations can also make you find tourist attractions with maps available in English.
Hotel accommodations are so common in Thailand nowadays. It used to be a luxury decades ago but now there are a lot of affordable hotels that can be accessed by those who need it. Almost all regular hotels offer the same in terms of services and amenities and that is why it comes as no surprise that travelers are looking for other options when it comes to accommodations. One of their options is book a room from a boutique hotel in Koh Samui. What is the difference between a regular hotel and a boutique hotel, you might ask?
When booking any hotel in Koh Samui, guests expects the same service such as daily cleaning, regular replacements of towels and lines and a staff on the front desk. This is too common that many guests are looking for other accommodations that could offer more while they are away from home. Boutique hotel is the answer to this.
The good thing about boutique hotel in KohSamui is that these are more personalized. Everything is custom-made to the preference of the guests and offers a unique ambiance. One thing that can be noted is that boutique hotels do not have a chain of other branches, it stands on its own as a brand thus the amenities and services offered are one of a kind. There are a number of rooms available for guests such as luxury environments, living and social rooms. They are equipped with wireless internet connection, 24 hour staffs available for service and they feature honesty bars.
Boutique hotel in Koh Samuiis designed for those who are looking to have some peace and quiet while enjoying maximum comfort at the same time. This is the big difference between boutique hotels and regular ones. The number of guests that can book at the boutique hotel at the same time may be smaller compared to regular hotels because they aim to provide intimate service with their customers. One of the major reasons why travelers wanted to stay in boutique hotels might boil down to the unique experience. Though the trend started in New York in the 1980s, it is now prevalent all over the world including the islands of Thailand.
The best part of being a tourist is to be able to visit as many places as you can in the shortest period of time. Bangkok is a place where there is a lot of places to go to, a lot of wonderful stuff to see and a lot of food to eat. Here is a list of those few things you can add to you your itinerary while in Bangkok.
- This should be the number one in your list. Temples are a big part of Bangkok’s culture and heritage. This is where the civilization rooted. Savour the majestic Buddha structures in each temple and be amazed by the remarkable architectures of each temple offers.
- Chinatown Market. You will be welcomed by the Chinese gate where this marks as the entrance to a place where cultural celebrations and traditions are preserved. Here you can feast yourselves with the enticingly good food where prices are very reasonable. Choose from a variety of food that will leave your palates wanting for more.
- Floating Market. Damnoen Saduak started the floating market and promotes an authentic exposure to the culture of Thailand but still has that touristy approach. Merchandise seats on the array of wooden boats along the canals. The other markets you can find are the Bang Ku Wiang Market and Tha kha, Taling Chan Market.
- Wat Pho. Here you can find an enormous reclining Buddha and a collection of inscriptions, sculptures and murals. This is also where you can experience the traditional Thai massage.
- Chatuchak Weekend Market. This market has attained the status as a place you never should miss while in Bangkok. High quality products at a very low price are the reasons why this is visited by many. It is said that on a normal weekend, there are about 200,000 shoppers that come here to bargain and get a good deal.
- Night Life. It has been heard that Bangkok’s nightlife is classified as one of the finest in the world. From street parties to sports bars. Clubbing, drinking and partying is possible 24/7. Isn’t that amazing?
After a very tiring day, make sure that you have booked a night in a 5 star hotel in Bangkok, this is to complete the awesome experience that will top all your other experiences.