Hotel accommodations are so common in Thailand nowadays. It used to be a luxury decades ago but now there are a lot of affordable hotels that can be accessed by those who need it. Almost all regular hotels offer the same in terms of services and amenities and that is why it comes as no surprise that travelers are looking for other options when it comes to accommodations. One of their options is book a room from a boutique hotel in Koh Samui. What is the difference between a regular hotel and a boutique hotel, you might ask?
When booking any hotel in Koh Samui, guests expects the same service such as daily cleaning, regular replacements of towels and lines and a staff on the front desk. This is too common that many guests are looking for other accommodations that could offer more while they are away from home. Boutique hotel is the answer to this.
The good thing about boutique hotel in KohSamui is that these are more personalized. Everything is custom-made to the preference of the guests and offers a unique ambiance. One thing that can be noted is that boutique hotels do not have a chain of other branches, it stands on its own as a brand thus the amenities and services offered are one of a kind. There are a number of rooms available for guests such as luxury environments, living and social rooms. They are equipped with wireless internet connection, 24 hour staffs available for service and they feature honesty bars.
Boutique hotel in Koh Samuiis designed for those who are looking to have some peace and quiet while enjoying maximum comfort at the same time. This is the big difference between boutique hotels and regular ones. The number of guests that can book at the boutique hotel at the same time may be smaller compared to regular hotels because they aim to provide intimate service with their customers. One of the major reasons why travelers wanted to stay in boutique hotels might boil down to the unique experience. Though the trend started in New York in the 1980s, it is now prevalent all over the world including the islands of Thailand.
The best part of being a tourist is to be able to visit as many places as you can in the shortest period of time. Bangkok is a place where there is a lot of places to go to, a lot of wonderful stuff to see and a lot of food to eat. Here is a list of those few things you can add to you your itinerary while in Bangkok.
- This should be the number one in your list. Temples are a big part of Bangkok’s culture and heritage. This is where the civilization rooted. Savour the majestic Buddha structures in each temple and be amazed by the remarkable architectures of each temple offers.
- Chinatown Market. You will be welcomed by the Chinese gate where this marks as the entrance to a place where cultural celebrations and traditions are preserved. Here you can feast yourselves with the enticingly good food where prices are very reasonable. Choose from a variety of food that will leave your palates wanting for more.
- Floating Market. Damnoen Saduak started the floating market and promotes an authentic exposure to the culture of Thailand but still has that touristy approach. Merchandise seats on the array of wooden boats along the canals. The other markets you can find are the Bang Ku Wiang Market and Tha kha, Taling Chan Market.
- Wat Pho. Here you can find an enormous reclining Buddha and a collection of inscriptions, sculptures and murals. This is also where you can experience the traditional Thai massage.
- Chatuchak Weekend Market. This market has attained the status as a place you never should miss while in Bangkok. High quality products at a very low price are the reasons why this is visited by many. It is said that on a normal weekend, there are about 200,000 shoppers that come here to bargain and get a good deal.
- Night Life. It has been heard that Bangkok’s nightlife is classified as one of the finest in the world. From street parties to sports bars. Clubbing, drinking and partying is possible 24/7. Isn’t that amazing?
After a very tiring day, make sure that you have booked a night in a 5 star hotel in Bangkok, this is to complete the awesome experience that will top all your other experiences.